We just tried this recipe tonight! I got it from my friend Marci's blog. Anyway, it's a keeper and oh so simple!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced (I just used 1)
- 1 T ginger root (I used 1/2 t. powdered ginger)
- 2 T oil (I used 1 T olive oil and then remembered I had sesame seed oil and did 1 T of that)
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 T teriyaki sauce
- 1 T honey
- 1-1/2 C shredded carrot
- 1/2 C green onion
- 1/3 C sliced almonds
- Lettuce Leaves
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a bowl until combined.
- Pour mixture into pan with cooked chicken and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot in prepared lettuce leaves.