Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something new

Wow. Long time no blog. I was talking to Chelise the other night about some new recipes I've tried and decided to post some. So here it goes.

Thai Peanut Pasta
Linguini (I just use whatever I have)
1 lb. cooked and cubed chicken
1 can pinapple chunks drained
Handful of snow peas

Sauce: (serves 2)
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp. peanut butter
2 Tbsp. lime juice
2 garlic clove, minced or chopped.
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers

Cook pasta and drain. Add chicken, pineapple, snow peas and sauce to noodles (or add it all to the sauce and serve on top of the pasta).
Sauce: Saute garlic, add chicken broth and PB until PB melts then add other ingredients. The red peppers are a little hot for me so I usually put it on the table so that we can serve to taste, I use a pinch.

No comments: